Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Absolutely nothing wrong with being a BigHead


My latest range of characters on T-shirts and on sale in my online shop, have the biggest heads ever!

Just for the girls, I have been creating a range of colourful, chic kids with matching hair and outfits. All in the illustrative style of Little Bird and they JUST might pop up in one or two of LB's future stories.

As for my latest writing efforts…'Granny McGill's Garden' came to me in Starbucks this week. Have only shared it with a couple of friends and had a lovely response so far. Thank you all for listening last night in the car. :-)

Today…ummm…bit of yoga followed by a bit of a shoe thing this evening at Tanglin Mall. Speaking of which, Shoes are next on my list of illustration ideas for my shop. Every girl loves shoes, right? Keep coming back and you Will eventually see a pair of shoes on here.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one heather,Love the web site, may buy the Big Head T-shirts for the kids, great to see you doing so well.

    Jim (Jarvie of course)

    ReplyDelete